Last modified: April 6th 2017
Please review the following terms and conditions carefully before using any services contained within this site.
Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”) govern your access to, and use of, the Dynes Sports Management Inc. website (the “Service”) operated by Dynes Sports Management Inc. (“Dynes Sports”).
By accessing, browsing, or otherwise using the site, you agree to be bound by these terms of service and any of the related policies and/or guidelines, including any subsequent changes or modifications to them. If you do not agree to this terms of service or any changes, do not access or otherwise continue to use this site.
Other Applicable Terms
Conduct Policy You agree to the terms of Dynes Sports Conduct Policy related to your use of the Service, including your submission of any data, text, photographs, graphics, messages, ratings, forum postings, comments or other materials (collectively, “User Content”). The Conduct Policy is located at the end of, and is a part of, our Terms of Service.
All copyrighted and copyrightable materials on the Service, including but not limited to the text, design, product information, graphics, images, pictures, sound, media and other files, and the selection, compilation and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Materials”) are ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 2015 Dynes Sports Management Inc. and/or its designated licensors.
Dynes Sports hereby grants you a limited license to make personal use of the Service to access and review the Materials for your informational purposes only. This license does not include the right to: (i) use the Service or Materials other than for its intended purpose, including but not limited to any marketing, selling, or other commercial uses; (ii) use any form of framing techniques to enclose any portion of the Service, including any images found on the Service or any text or the layout or design of any page or form contained on a page; (iii) publish, publicly perform or display, or distribute to any 3rd party any Materials, including reproduction or hosting the Materials on any computer network or broadcast or publications media; (iv) make derivative uses of the Service or the Materials; or (v) any systematic collection or extraction of data through the use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods.
You are not conveyed any other right or license, by implication or otherwise, in or under any patent, trademark, or proprietary right of Dynes Sports or any third party. Any unauthorized use of the Service will terminate the permission or license granted by Dynes Sports to you under this Terms of Service and may violate applicable law, including but not limited to copyright laws, trademark laws (including trade dress), and communications regulations and statutes.
Trademarks & Service Marks
“Dynes” “dynessports.com”, “Dynes Sports” and Dynes Sports’ logos & slogans are service marks or registered trademarks of Dynes Sports Managment Inc. and may not be copied, used or imitated (in whole or in part) without the prior written permission of Dynes Sports. All images, graphics, icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Dynes Sports, and may not be copied, used or imitated (in whole or in part) without Dynes Sports’ prior written permission. All other Dynes Sports names or logos mentioned on the Service, or any other trademarks, registered or otherwise, are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any outside products, services, processes or other information does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Dynes Sports or its partners.
You are solely responsible for your activities while using our Service, including all content that you or a third party submits on your behalf. You agree to indemnify Dynes Sports and its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents and any other assigns against all third party claims, actions, demands, suits and all related losses, liabilities, damages, penalties, costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred by an indemnified party arising out of or related to: (i) any violation of law or regulation from your use of the Service, (ii) any actual or alleged breach by you of any obligations or representations under this Terms of Service, including violations of our Conduct Policy; and (iii) any actual or alleged infringement or misappropriation of the intellectual property (“IP”) rights of any third party by all User Content that you submit or a third party submits on your behalf.
Furthermore, Dynes Sports assumes no responsibility for any damages, injuries or other consequences that occur from you using any Dynes Sports content (examples would include but are not limited to instructional videos, workout plans, or long term athletic development models). These Services are for informational purposes only and you must decide whether you can safely perform the techniques demonstrated. Dynes Sports recommends consulting your physician before attempting any of the activities described or depicted within our Service. Many athletic activities, including those which may be described or shown in Dynes Sports content, should only be performed under the direction of qualified professionals and using appropriate safety equipment. You accept all responsibility and release Dynes Sports from any liability arising out of or relating to your use of such content.
In no event shall we be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages (including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data) whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), equity or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or inability to use this site or the materials therein or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of data.
Third Party Content
Dynes Sports may provide links on the Service to other sites or content. Dynes Sports has no control over such sites or content, and therefore makes no claim or representation regarding, and expressly disclaims responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of sites or content linked to by the Service. Dynes Sports provides outside links to you as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link on the Service does not imply our affiliation, endorsement, or adoption of the linked site or any information therein. When you leave the Service, our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review applicable terms and policies, including the privacy and data gathering practices, of any third-party sites before making use of them.
Warranties and Guarantees
This site and the materials contained within are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied. You agree that use of the site, including all content or data distributed by or downloaded or accessed from or through the site, is at your sole risk. Dynes Sports disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement as to the information, materials, and content on the site. Dynes Sports does not represent or warrant that materials in the site are accurate, complete, current, reliable or error-free.
Dynes Sports is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions relating to pricing, text or photography. We cannot and do not represent or warrant that the site or its server(s) are free of viruses or other harmful components, including content that is posted by third parties. It is recommended that you use industry-recognized software to detect and disinfect viruses resulting from any download or use of Service.
Changes to Terms of Service
Dynes Sports reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Terms of Service agreement, or any policy of the Service, at any time and in its sole discretion. If Dynes Sports elects to change our Terms of Service, it will post a new version on the Service and update the effective date set forth above. Any changes or modifications to this Terms of Service or policy will be effective upon posting of the revisions. Your continued use of the Service following posting of any changes or modifications constitutes your acceptance of such changes or modifications. You should frequently review this Terms of Service and any other applicable policies, including their dates, to understand the terms and conditions that apply when using the Service.
User Conduct Policy
Please read this Conduct Policy carefully. It governs your conduct while using various services on this Web site, located at dynessports.com (the “Service”) and operated by Dynes Sports Management Inc. (“Dynes Sports”). By using our Service, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Conduct Policy.
Any violation of this policy may result in the suspension or termination of your access to the site or use of our service and such actions as Dynes Sports deems appropriate. Indirect or attempted violations of this policy, and actual or attempted violations by a third party on your behalf, shall be considered violations of the policy by you.
The following non-exhaustive list describes the kinds of illegal or harmful conduct that are prohibited on our Service.
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any data that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, known to be false and presented as truth, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any data that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as, but not limited to, inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any data that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any data that potentially infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity;
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any data that is unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
- You agree not to use an account name, file or directory name, or third level domain or other identifier that infringes or misappropriates any trademark, service mark that is otherwise likely to cause confusion as to the source, affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement of a third party’s products or services.
- You agree not to attempt to disguise the origin of any User Content transmitted to the Service.
- You agree not to act in any manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Service.
- You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, a manufacturer or owner of any product, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You agree not to interfere with the Service, or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service.
- You agree not to post content that would be harmful to minors in any manner.
- You agree not to intentionally create and/or log in with multiple accounts.
System and Network Security
You are prohibited from violating the security of any system or network comprising the Service. Such violations may result in criminal and civil liability. Examples of system or network security violations include, without limitation, the following:
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Service or to breach security or authentication measures.
- Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on the Service.
- Interference with the Service including, without limitation, any type of flooding/spamming technique or deliberate attempt to overload a system such as denial of service attacks.
- Using manual or electronic means to avoid any use or access limitations placed on this Service.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Conduct Policy, Dynes Sports reserves the right to investigate any violation of this Conduct Policy or any other misuse of the Service or its systems, equipment or network. Dynes Sports further reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to screen, edit, modify, remove or disable access to any content that violates these provisions or that Dynes Sports deems objectionable. Dynes Sports reserves the right to report any activity, data or persons (including the disclosure of relevant user information) to the appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties if Dynes Sports suspects you have violated this Conduct Policy or any law or regulation. Dynes Sports also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies to assist in the investigation and prosecution of any illegal conduct.
If you want to report any violations of this Conduct Policy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about any of the policies listed above, please email us at email@example.com or call 1-613-836-7715 and speak with one of our representatives.
We encourage you to report violations of any of the above policies to Dynes Sports immediately. If you have a question about whether a behavior may violate the any of our policies, you can email Dynes Sports at firstname.lastname@example.org.