Camps run from 9am to 5pm each day. Built in early drop off (anytime after 8am) and late pickups (anytime before 6pm) allow parents/guardians the flexibility to work camps into their busy work schedules.
Held at Hillcrest High School, our camps have access to two gymnasiums throughout the day to maximize the amount of time campers spend working on their skills, and minimize wait times between drills.
Campers are required to bring their own lunches & waterbottles each day (please note the school is a NUT FREE zone). A pizza party will be held on the Friday of each session to reward campers for their hard work throughout the week. Each camper also gets a reversible practice jersey which they get to keep at the end of the session.
|Session 1: Aug 7th to 10th||$200.00|
|Session 2: Aug 13 to 17th||$250.00|
Dynes Sports management is proud to partner with My Basketball Teacher to provide the premiere basketball camp experience in the Ottawa-Gatineau region. Based out of Hillcrest High School (1900 Dauphin Rd.), our week long camps focus on individual skill development so that players can hit the ground running for their club/school seasons in the fall. Whether you’re a house league player hoping to make a competitive roster this season, or an elite level player looking to take your game to the next level, Spartans Summer Development Camps is here to help.
About the Instructors
Dynes Sports has partnered with My Basketball Teacher to assemble a top flight team of coaches, players, and instructors to help lead our summer programs. Camp Director Matt Koeslag is the current coach for the St. Pats HS Varsity team and boasts one of the most impressive coaching resumes in the Ottawa region. Some of his accomplishments include:
- Most high school program wins in Ottawa history with 11 city championships
- Most OFSAA medals in Ottawa (1 Gold, 2 Silver, 1 Antique Bronze)
- 30 Student athletes (former players) have gone on to play University or College basketball in Canada or the US since 2004
- 9 City championships since 2004 (1 Jr Tier 1, 1 Jr Tier 2, 7 Senior Championships) and has been to the finals an additional 2 times
- Founder and director of My Basketball Teacher, which provides comprehensive basketball practice plans, tips, and training tools for coaches and players alike.
Many former St. Pats players (including current NCAA Div 1, and USPORTS players) will be onsite to provide support to the programs, and give practical advice to players seeking to play at the next level once their high school careers are over. Spots for this camp are extremely limited and will go fast.
For more information please contact Kyle Skinner at email@example.com.